As the title stated I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! Now, I’ve been a blogger for almost four months and the fact that I have been nominated twice for being versatile in blogging is just incredible.
One thing I have also wondered is, ‘Do people actually ever win these awards?’ or are they just there to build the blogger community? Well, whatever the case is I’m just so happy to be nominated. Thank you to Uday (Udayology) and to Abeeha (Couch Potahto) for being the ones to nominate me for this award. Please check out both of their blogs as they are both very insightful and are much better than mine 🙂 Plus, I just love them both!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things/facts about yourself.
So since I have been previously nominated I have decided to write 14 facts about myself.
1. I’m an Optimist. I am very positive and bubbly about all that life as to offer, in turn this does lead to me being very gullible especially when it comes to what people tell me.
2. I’m a Perfectionist (to an extent). If I get asked to do something, it has to be done perfectly depending on the task. This often leads to people telling me to hurry up, which results in me not hurrying up and continuing on with what I tasked with resulting in irritation.
3. I am terrified of Cockroaches. I can’t express enough how much I hate or rather how scared I am of them. The reasoning for this is because I have had three incidences where a cockroach has touched me. One of them being when one jumped out onto my leg! Which is where my fear originated from. But, I can kill them when asked 🙂
4. I am a hopeless romantic. Yes, I am pretty much a sucker for cliché stories and movies. Strangely enough though, when I write I try to make my stories as different and… un-cliché as possible. Weird, I know.
5. I have Clinomania or am a Clinomaniac. This refers to an individual’s obsession with sleep or their bed. Which I do have, my tiredness stems from the fact that I over sleep. But, I feel less tired if I have a limited amount of sleep. Which again, I find very strange.
6. I have always wanted to travel the World. Ever since I could remember all I have ever wanted to do was to pack up my bags and go travelling to see what this world has to offer. Which hopefully I’ll get to do once I get older 🙂
7. My favourite number is 7. I strangely just thought of this and yes, 7 has always been my favourite number. I remember when I was very little that all I wanted to do was to grow up and be 7 years old!
8. My bad habits include biting my nails and cracking my fingers. When I was younger, I would always bite my nails and the skin on my fingers as well. Very disgusting I know, but the habit has died down a fair bit now. Cracking my fingers originated a few years ago when I found out that I could start clicking my right jaw line, so when I was advised to stop I decided to turn to finger cracking instead.
9. I do Ten Pin Bowling as a Sport. I started Ten Pin Bowling a little over a year ago and since then have been bumped up a league and have been asked to compete in Tournaments. Not too bad if I do say so myself.
10. I have always wanted to do Hip-Hop. No, this is not because I see Hip-Hop as being cool (Okay, maybe I do a bit) but I’ve always wanted to do it for many years now. Even when I listen to music I have to dance or move my head or something!
11. I had an obsession with TV. Many years ago, I had this habit where I would get home from school and just plop myself down in front of the TV until my Dad got home from work. Which was 3 hours! The TV didn’t go off after that either, haha.
12. I would love to become a Vlogger! For me, Vlogging is something that I had discovered fairly recently and have taken a real fondness towards it. So, when I’m older and when I no doubt travel, I would love to save up for a camera and record my travels and share them with everyone!
13. I do not have a talent. I am deadly serious when I say this, I swear I don’t have a talent in anything! Which actually scares me a lot when I think about it.
14. Winter is my favourite season! Everyone that knows me would know how much LOVE I have for Winter and how much hatred I have for Summer. Fortunately for me, where I am we are in the middle of Winter. Which has left me overjoyed!
And that’s a wrap!, I’m sorry if that bored you all. Now, unfortunately I can’t nominate 15 people, let alone 30 so I’m not even going to try. Please understand that I haven’t followed many people and that the people I have followed have either already been nominated or have over 200 followers.
Thank you once again for reading this everyone! If I do find some people to nominate I will update this post. Thanks to Everyone that has helped, read and have followed my blog.
Your continued support means the world!,
– Love, Ainsworth 🙂 , Xx